security guard supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Handle emergency situations
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Resolve work related problems
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Security Guard License
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- As per collective agreement
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.