property rentals manager
Source: Job Bank
$45,000.00 to $55,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
Area of specialization
- Low-rises (less than 8 stories)
- Property management
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
- Own vehicle
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
- Mileage paid
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.