information systems analyst - computer systems
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Execute and document results of software application tests and information and telecommunication systems tests
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.