Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck systems
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Coach and instruct apprentices
- Provide customer service
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 44 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.