Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Prepare marketing plans
- Implement marketing activities
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Develop and implement business plans
- Establish work schedules
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.