Source: Job Bank
$21.51 to $30.25 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Urban area
- Community service organization
- Plan and co-ordinate social services
- Serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team working with a client group
- Plan intervention programs
- Participate in emergency response planning
- Provide suicide and crisis intervention
- Develop prevention and intervention programs to meet community needs
- Establish group and personalized care plans working as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Crisis intervention
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Long-term care insurance
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.