clerk, retail sales
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Department store
- In shop
- Willing to relocate
- Operate cash register
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Perform data entry
- Provide customer service
- Advertise and/or promote products, sales or services
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Free parking available
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.