Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 37.5 to 38.25 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Hospital or home for the aged
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
- Collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care
- Deliver health education programs
- Dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
- Provide nursing care
- Supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- As per collective agreement
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Wellness program
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.