artistic floral arranger
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Design bouquets and select natural and artificial flowers and decorative accessories to create arrangements or other floral items
- Sell products on a retail basis
- Provide customer service
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.