Source: Job Bank
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for daily operations
- Recruit and hire staff
- Supervise staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Conduct training sessions
- Arrange for and oversee maintenance activities
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- 5-10 people
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Health care plan
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.