corporate sales manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Business services
- Arrange training for staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Leading/instructing groups
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Provide customer service
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Windows
- MS Office
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
- Market research
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.