home support worker
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Work in employer's/client's home
- Administer bedside and personal care
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Persons with a disability
- Persons with physical disabilities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.