hairstyling salon manager
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Own vehicle
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is your current level of study?
Long term benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.