Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Prepare and track work orders
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.