Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 to 55 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Various locations
- In shop
- Assist in inspection of mechanical installations and construction
- Carry out a limited range of mechanical tests and analyses of machines, components and materials
- Participate in machinery installation, repair and maintenance
- Supervise, monitor and inspect mechanical installations and construction projects
- Test machines and equipment
- Tend robotic equipment
- Welding experience
- 1 to 2 people
Computer and technology knowledge
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
Equipment and machinery experience
- Milking system (automated)
- Pneumatic system
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
- Machinery and components
- Robotics or controls
- Hydraulics and fluids
- Dairy cattle
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Valid driver's licence
- Willing to travel
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- On the road job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.