health care assistant
Source: Job Bank
$17.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Take patients' blood pressure, temperature and pulse
- Make beds and maintain patients' rooms
- Bathe, dress and groom patients
- Accompany patients on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to patient care and comfort
- Administer first aid in emergency situations
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.