heavy equipment operator
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate heavy equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Calculate weight, distance, volume and length measurements
- Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks
- Operate computer controlled equipment
- Complete onboard and other logs
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
- Prepare accident reports
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Operate two-way radios and other communication equipment
- Perform minor repairs to equipment
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.