mental health support worker
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Remote location
- Private residence
- Obtain information and prepare reports or case histories
- Administrative and office activities
- Appraise clients' needs or eligibility for specific services
- Assess client's relevant skill strengths and development needs
- Conduct follow-up assessments
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community
- Implement behaviour management programs
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Virtual job
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: Bilingual
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.