building maintenance worker
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Will train
- Contact contractors for repairs and maintenance of the establishment
- Show apartments and offices to prospective tenants
- Work with minimal supervision
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English or French
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.