Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
- Retail business
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Establish work schedules
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Transportation provided by employer
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.