Source: Job Bank
$20.00 to $35.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 to less than 7 months
- or equivalent experience
- Various locations
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Level one apprenticeship training
- Level two apprenticeship training
- Level three apprenticeship training
- Level four apprenticeship training
Policy and program experience
- Apprenticeship training
Area of specialization
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Handling heavy loads
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.