Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Staff accommodation provided
- Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers
- Develop work schedules and establish procedures
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Hire and train staff
- Perform general farm duties
- 5-10 people
Type of crops
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.