business development officer
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Willing to relocate
- Develop policies
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas
- Plan development projects
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Develop and implement business plans
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.