Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Willing to relocate
- Balance and deposit cash
- Liaise between chefs and customers
- Inspect dining rooms and other food and beverage serving areas
- Deposit cash and maintain daily log books
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Answer customers' questions regarding menu items and preparation methods
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Attend to seating arrangements for large groups
- Greet customers
- Receive customers' reservations and assign tables
- Receive payments from customers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Standing for extended periods
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.