snow shoveller - grounds maintenance
Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
Work site environment
- Landscape maintenance
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity licence check
- Drug test
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Cellular phone
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- On-site amenities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: French
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.