Source: Job Bank
Hunts Point, NS
$15.00 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Level one apprenticeship training
- Level two apprenticeship training
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.