Source: Job Bank
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Install, lash and secure goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Operate computerized inventory control systems
- Hazardous products handling and storage
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.