Source: Job Bank
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Consult with suppliers
- Review quotations
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Award contracts or recommend contract awards
- Establish delivery schedules
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- Database management
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- Quick Books
- MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.