Source: Job Bank
$28.42 to $35.87 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Education: Other trades certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
- Government department and/or agency
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Assess extent of injuries or illness of trauma victims to determine emergency medical treatment
- Administer pre-hospital emergency care
- Transport patients to hospital or other medical facility for further medical care
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- CPR Certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Valid driver's licence
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 38 to 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.