Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Various locations
- Maintenance and repair
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
- Survey building locations and levels
- Supervise other workers
- Estimate costs and materials
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- 3-4 people
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
- On the road job
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.