Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Office building
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Reconcile accounts
Computer and technology knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.