Source: Job Bank
$25.00 to $27.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing systems
- Perform human resources related duties such as personnel selection
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements
- Prepare monthly statements
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans
- Compile statistics and reports
- Maintain payroll
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, using manual or computerized systems
- Occupational health and safety
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Large workload
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Parking available
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.