food service supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Education: College/CEGEP
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Food service establishment
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
- Food and beverage servers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Food Safety Certificate
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.