inventory control supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- or equivalent experience
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks
- Compile inventory reports
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.