general labourer - manufacturing
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience an asset
- or equivalent experience
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Clean work area
Equipment and machinery experience
- Power tools
Area of specialization
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.