construction painters supervisor
Source: Job Bank
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Oversee apprenticeship training
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Train or arrange for training
- Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Estimate costs and materials
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
Important: We can't guarantee the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of this opportunity because it comes from an external website.